- EC HUB Partners S/B is a Payment Service Provider to enable payment service for Merchant. We shall not in any manner whatsoever be construed, at law or otherwise, to owe a fiduciary duty to the Merchant in respect of the payments made by the Customers through our services.
- EC HUB Partners S/B enabling potential Customer to purchase goods and/or services offered via Merchant’s website through the use of EC HUB services.
- Merchants processes all transactions through the use of its secure encryption network and any other processes made available through its contracted processing platform. Payment shall be initiated via the secure payment processes.
- Merchant has elected to accept cards of the card types and other non-card payment options as offered by EC HUB. Merchant agrees to pay, and the Merchant’s Account (MID) will be charged pursuant to the signed Agreement for any additional fees incurred as a result of Merchant’s subsequent acceptance of transactions via the payment services.
- We will give best effort to ensure best practices the operation of our System. The Merchant agrees and confirms that it shall not hold EC HUB, its employees, agents or licensees, liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the breakdown of our System.
We offer refund and/or exchange within the first 30 days of your purchase, if 30 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
- If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at: [email protected] and send your item to: SO-13A-07, MENARA 1, STRATA OFFICE @ KL ECO CITY, NO.3, JALAN BANGSAR, 59200 KUALA LUMPUR.
MERCHANT REGISTRATION & KYC CHECK
- To comply with anti-terrorism, financial services and other applicable laws and regulations and KYC (‘Know Your Customer’) requirements imposed by the Scheme Owners and Acquirers, Merchant must when entering into the Merchant Agreement and thereafter on EC Hub Partners S/B first request, provide information about itself, its activities and its shareholders (the “Registration Information”). Merchant warrants unconditionally that all Registration Information it provides is correct and up to date.
- You are required to provide us with the requisite information which includes but is not limited to the following:
(a) Company Registration documents – SSM
(b) Director IC or Passport copy
(c) Lasted company bank statement
(d) Outlet, Branch or Office photos
(e) Ready company website
- Please note that your registration will only be processed upon completion of the registration process, as may be prompted together with the requisite information and documents as may be requested during the registration process. We reserve the right to request from you at any time, further information for whatever reasons related to and in connection with your details. You agree to promptly provide us with such additional information and/or documents upon our request.
- All information provided to us at any point in time whether before or after registration must be accurate and up-to-date. If there are any changes made to such information, you are required to notify us promptly for purposes of updating our records.
- The registration will be taken fourteen (14) working days subject to the documents provide from Merchants. Upon successful registration, merchants will receive user login and dashboard to store and record the transaction which make in the business.
- use the Payment System in accordance with the operating procedures determined by EC HUB from time to time;
- keep your contact details up-to-date;
- supply all information requested by EC HUB in a timely and truthful manner;
- not provide EC HUB with any information that is false, misleading, untrue or inaccurate in its nature (including any claim of false identity);
- immediately inform EC HUB of any actual or potentially fraudulent activities which your Nominated Payment Method has or may have been involved in, and allow EC HUB to share such information with third-party payment providers for the purposes of reducing further fraudulent activities;
- be responsible for your Account, its use and ongoing security, and shall not permit any unauthorized person or other entity to access your Account at any time unless required by law;
- not use your Account to purchase Products for third parties for the purposes of receiving further or additional payments from such third parties;
- use your Account in a responsible and lawful manner and not use your Account to procure any goods or services that are illegal or unlawful in nature or in a manner that contravenes any AML Laws; and
- to the fullest extent permitted by law, cooperate with EC HUB in the event of any investigation performed by EC HUB, any third-party or any legal, governmental or regulatory authority in relation to any Order, payment or matter related to your Account.
- If you have any complaints regarding your payment service account, outstanding debts, any EC HUB staff or any other matter relating to company, please contact us at the details below to raise a formal complaint:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: SO-13A-07, MENARA 1, STRATA OFFICE @ KL ECO CITY, NO.3, JALAN BANGSAR, 59200 KUALA LUMPUR
- EC HUB aims to respond to you within 48 hours of receiving such complaint and to resolve the matter within seven (7) Business Days of receiving such complaint, failing which EC HUB will notify you of the reason(s) for such delay and if any further information or action is required from you, and you agree to provide our company with all reasonable assistance, including providing any additional information requested of you, to resolve the matter.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we will not accept any complaints arising out of your incapacity.
You acknowledge that:
- we do not keep version-controlled copies of these Terms and Conditions and other company policies in a publicly accessible archive and you are expected to keep a copy of these documents should you wish to keep track of them;
- we do not have any control over the Products offered by Participating Merchants and is not responsible or liable for the quality or delivery of these Products, and Participating Merchants remain responsible for fulfilling Orders made by you in a timely manner and/or accepting any Refunds;
- you are aware of your consumer rights under Malaysian law and that these rights extend to your purchase of Products from Participating Merchants, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to modify, exclude, restrict or deny any of your rights under Malaysian law; and
- EC HUB is not required to guarantee the identity of any Participating Merchant and/or their staff.
- EC HUB shall at all times keep confidential and not disclose to any third party the Confidential Information except as permitted and for the purposes of performing our obligations under these Terms and Conditions, and agrees to protect the Confidential Information with security measures and a degree of care that would apply to its own confidential information.
- Notwithstanding the above EC HUB may disclose Confidential Information:
- to other entities in the company Group and third-party payment providers;
- to its officers, directors, employees, auditors, advisors, subcontractors and other persons providing services to it where (provided that such person is under a duty of confidentiality in relation to the Confidential Information, professional, contractual or otherwise) to the extent necessary for EC HUB to perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions;
- where requested or required by law, regulation and/or any court of competent jurisdiction or any competent banking, taxation, judicial, governmental, supervisory, regulatory or equivalent body; and
- to any other person where necessary for the performance of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions or with your consent.
- Notwithstanding any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the obligations of confidentiality under this Clause shall survive the termination or expiration of these Terms and Conditions for a period as requested.
- All Intellectual Property Rights in and related to the EC HUB payment service, mobile applications, websites and portals, its composite engineering, know-how and processes shall be and shall remain the exclusive property of EC HUB.
- You must not copy, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, create derivative works of, re-post to other applications or websites, change, or otherwise distribute, license, sub-license or transfer in any form any aspect of EC HUB’s intellectual property.
You acknowledge and agree that EC HUB may collect, use, process, disclose and/or transfer (whether in or outside Malaysia) your personal data for the purposes and to the persons as set out in EC HUB’s data protection policy, and may be updated from time to time. EC HUB shall comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations (including but not limited to the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010) and shall have in place adequate safeguards to protect your personal data.
- The copyright in this Website and its contents, including but not limited to the text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement are the property of EC HUB Partners S/B and are protected by applicable Malaysian and international copyright laws. No part or parts of this Website may be modified, copied, distributed, retransmitted, reverse engineered, broadcast, displayed, performed, reproduced, published, licensed, transferred, sold or commercially dealt with in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the express prior written consent of EC HUB Partners S/B.
- You also may not, without our prior written consent, insert a link to this Website on any other website, frame or mirror any materials contained on this Website on any other server.
- Any such unauthorized reproduction, retransmission or other copying or modification of the contents of this Website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action.
- All trademarks or service marks displayed in this Website are the property of EC HUB and, where applicable, third party proprietors identified in the Website. No right or license is given to any party accessing this Website to download, reproduce or use any such trademarks or service marks are approved in advance by EC HUB in writing.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
- EC HUB shall use reasonable endeavors to ensure that information contained in the Website and its Contents are accurate, correct or obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, you should acknowledge that delays, omissions or inaccuracies may occur due to defects inherent to electronic communication. The provision of information on the Website and its Contents is provided to you on an “as is” basis without any representations or warranties of any kind.
- EC HUB disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party in regard the Website or its Contents, including without limitation, representations and warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability, or applicability of information for any particular purpose, or any representations or warranties arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law.
- EC HUB shall not in any circumstances be liable to you or third parties for any loss or injury caused or arising from contingencies beyond its control in the procurement, compilation, interpretation, editing, reporting or delivering of the Contents or any part thereof.
- EC HUB disclaims any liability pertaining to the consequences of any errors or omissions. In no event shall EC HUB be liable in respect of any claim arising out of or relating to the Website or its Contents, including, but not limited to, any decision made or action taken by you in reliance upon such content, or for damages suffered, whether direct, consequential, special, punitive, indirect or otherwise, notwithstanding having been advised of the possibility of such damages.
All information submitted to EC HUB via this Website shall be deemed and remain the property of EC HUB and EC HUB shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this Website provides us through this site. EC HUB shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by EC HUB having any direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE / CONTENTS / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EC HUB reserves the right at any time and at its absolute sole discretion to revise, change, alter or vary the Contents and/or terms and conditions of use as herein contained. The continued use of the Website by you following any such revision, change, alteration of variation shall constitute the acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by such revision, changes, alteration and/or variation.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. By accessing this Website and/or using the services provided herein by EC HUB, you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website.